Goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak Accuses Man Utd Of 'Slave' Treatment & He Has Not Played A First Team Game Since May.

Goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak has claimed he is being treated like a "slave" by Manchester United after a proposed loan move to Leeds was blocked and the Poland international was keen to join the Championship club to boost his chances of selection for Euro 2012 according to the 29-year-old his request was turned down by manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

The comments reported by a number of national newspapers, Kuszczak said: "I've become a slave to Manchester and the Pole added: "I'm frustrated but I don't want to slander or criticise Ferguson it is not my style to i have talked to Ferguson recently. I asked him to let me leave the club now, before the January transfer window.

I told him I want to play and get back into the national team, because Euro 2012 [which Poland will co-host with Ukraine] is just around the corner it seems he doesn't care to the possibility of a two-month loan to Leeds United came up two weeks later and the club blocked it.

It was a glimmer of hope for me to it would have reminded the Poland manager about me to i did not get the club's approval in the have respect for Ferguson because, for me, he's a great manager, but I hope he will let me go in January.

Tomasz Kuszczak Manchester United Carrier: 2006-07: 13 appearances, 2007-08: 18 appearances, 2008-09: 8 appearances, 2009-10: 14 appearances, 2010-11: 10 appearances, 2011-12: 0 appearances.


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.