David Beckham Says 'Will Know When To Quit' Football & Beckham Flattered By Interest From Premier League And PSG.

David Beckham says he can still perform at the highest level and that he will know when it is time to quit football and los Angeles Galaxy midfielder Beckham, 36, also restated his aim to represent the Great Britain football team at the 2012 Olympics for the "People have been saying, i am too old for the last 10 or 15 years and I've still continued to play for my country," he told BBC Sport.

Right now, I feel fit and still love playing, so I'm not finishing yet and he said he was "flattered" by reports linking him to top European clubs but that he was focused on helping LA Galaxy attain success in Major League Soccer in paris Saint-Germain are said to be keen to sign Beckham, who told BBC sport editor David Bond that "certain clubs in the Premiership" have also shown an interest.

And the Beckham, whose five-year deal with Galaxy runs out in the next few weeks, said: "At 36-years-old, to still have that interest in me is an honour, I'm very flattered and right now I'm a Galaxy player and I will continue to be a Galaxy player until we win the league the MLS Cup and then we'll see for the i haven't even sat down and thought about what my options are yet.

Beckham also says he might be interested in buying a team in the United States when he gives the game up and he added: "I have the option and it's something I probably will do a obviously I have to wait until I finish playing and i want to be part of something that is going to grow and I believe that this sport is going to grow.


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.