Transfer News for Chelsea Target Kevin De Bruyne

Chelsea Target Kevin De Bruyne Still Eyeing Move From Genk To ‘Get To A Better Level’ and the Attacking midfielder admits that if he doesn't join to a Stamford Bridge side he would be prepared to transfer to another club and the long as they are 'better' than the Belgian side.

Chelsea target Kevin de Bruyne has revealed that while he'd still jump at the chance to join the London club, he won't rule out a move elsewhere and the Genk midfielder for a featured against Andre Villas-Boas' side last night to insists that he will continue to progress in his career to the targeting a move to a bigger club.

I always try to get to a better level, he told Sky Sports of a it is not good enough for Chelsea then maybe for a team a little lower who are maybe better than Genk to that’s what I’m trying to do," he continued and i am still young side i have maybe 12-15 years left for my career so I have a lot of time to improve myself.

The 20-year-old admitted to being disappointed a deal with the Blues fell through in the summer, but admits the possibility something happens in the summer and Yes, maybe I don’t know and i am not in the conversations between Genk and Chelsea but I hope it will be.


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.