Barcelona And Real Madrid are great teams.

Barcelona & Real Madrid are great teams, but I would like to stay at Manchester City for many years, says David Silva and the midfielder claims he is focused on winning trophies under Roberto Mancini and reveals he is surprised that he has adapted in the Premier League so quickly after 2010 switch.

David Silva insists he is happy at Manchester City and is willing to stay at the club "for many years" for a strong performances from the 25-year-old could potentially attract interest from Europe's elite ahead of the January transfer window but the Spaniard had offers from both Real Madrid and Barcelona before signing for City are claims he is focused only on winning trophies for Roberto Mancini's side.

Madrid and Barcelona are great teams, but I'm happy here and I would like to stay here for many years of a my family are the same as me, we're happy to the people treat me really well and I'm very relaxed i live in a very peaceful area, a small town, Silva told Cadena SER and the important thing is the team. We are playing well and we are leaders at the end of the season we will be in the fight and maybe we'll win the title to a like any other club to they are putting together a great team and we hope to be one of the biggest sides in Europe.

Silva also claimed his disagreement over Spain's squad selection with manager Vicente del Bosque is now at end after previously stating the 60-year-old favours players from Barcelona and Real Madrid and the opportunity to play those 2 games against the Czech Republic and Scotland and the team won to i played as a forward went well and I was comfortable also because my team mates made things easy for me.


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.