Chelsea Captain John Terry insists Roberto Di Matteo is in Charge

The john terry insists roberto di matteo is in charge at Chelsea and that he has no say in 1st-team affairs at Stamford Bridge and he was seen giving instructions from the touchline after being substituted in the 4-1 victory over Napoli in the Champions League for the leading to speculation that the Chelsea captain and other senior members of the playing staff were in control.

The Terry is shocked by the suggestions and says Di Matteo deserves all the credit for the Blues upturn in form and the response to comments suggesting that I think I'm the manager, I'd like to say Robbie has stepped up and been immense," the 31-year-old told the Evening Standard.

They are Chelsea through and through whether I am on the pitch or off to Had I still be on the pitch to would have been saying the same things that I was from the bench is my role as captain of this club and the just because I have come off the pitch, it doesn't mean to say my mentality changes in People might see it in the wrong way to care about this football club we all do and Robbie and his backroom staff deserve full credit.


Category Article , , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.