Christian Poulsen Keen To Remain At Liverpool

http://southafrica-2010-fifa-worldcup.blogspot.com/

Liverpool midfielder Christian Poulsen has exposed he has every meaning of residual at the Merseyside club. The previous Sevilla and Juventus player has failed to build a collision at the Reds, and has been linked with a go to Danish side Copenhagen at season's end.

"At the end of the period, I will evaluate what to do about my prospect," the 31-year-old told The Daily Star. "There are many issues to take into thought.

"I am happy here, as is my family. I have the full hold of the side."

The Denmark international has played 12 matches for the English side this operation, but has struggle to find a starting XI spot since Kenny Dalglish took larger than the club from Roy Hodgson.

Full Story


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.