A strange feeling.....

For me it is so weird writing about Bayern Munich as I am used to writing about Schalke 04. And also it's a strange feeling knowing that Neuer has left Schalke04 as I still think of him being as a Schalke boy/ein Schalker Junge.

I would say I am a Schalke fan, it is my favourite Bundesliga German Team. I've never supported Bayern Munich. I know they have some really amazingly talented players and I do admire them but I'm just not into Bayern Munich in a big way. But of course I still support Neuer 110%!! I do sometimes wish Neuer had stayed with Schalke as I miss seeing him play with Schalke. But I understand that Neuer had to leave so he could develop his skills further and I do believe that Bayern Munich would be the best club to do this. I am really glad he had not transferred to Manchester United! That would have made me very very unhappy..

I know this is a Manuel Neuer Fansite but I do feel I need to post the latest news about Schalke 04. So I have decided to post the lastest news about Schalke04 as well as Manuel Neuer. Think of it this way, Neuer has been with Schalke for two decades! And maybe this Fansite should remain blue and white??

What do you think guys? Remember there is a poll to the right of this fansite >

Daniela

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.