Sanchez move edges closer

Alexis Sanchez could be confirmed as a Barcelona player in the next couple of days with the player's Spanish representative claiming the deal is now "80% done".

Sanchez will move to Camp Nou in a €45 million deal, part of which will see Spain Under-21 forward Jeffren Suarez move in the other direction and play for Udinese.
Quique Pina told Cadena COPE: "Right now Barcelona just have to iron out a few details, but it's practically done It's 80% done and the other 20% is what's to be ironed out.
"It's a figure close to €45 million, which is an initial value, including a player and other variables."
The Chilean FA gave Sanchez permission to leave the national team's training camp ahead of the Copa America so he could fly to Spain to complete his move.

Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.